Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Question about Neurontin??
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Question about Neurontin??

I had some neurontin in my cupboard that the doctor had given me for the pain in my legs in feet, but I choose to take only the vic's that he had given me. Anyways, I have been taking 2 a day for a week and it is not helping. Does anyone know if I stop taking it if I am going to have w/d's from that too?
Jennifer
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I remember those neurontins...wow they made me feel like I was swimming in glue or something.
I had awful nightmares from them, and also just felt so CRAPPY. Neurontins are an anti-convulsant, actually. But they are also used for nerve pain.
I really thought they didn't do anything for my pain, though.
Blank
I too have taken the Nuerontin.  The doctor started me on 800 mg per day, 2 x per day, but I felt hung over all day.
I saw no difference in the leg pain either.  He preccribed it for the nerve damage in my legs.  I only use it when I have nothing else for the disc pain in my back.  He also had me try Lyrica which did nothing for me.
Good luck!!
Blank
PS  sorry--I did not have w/d from the Neurontin
Blank
149087_tn?1258457420
Hi, I dont know if you will have w/ds or not, but I also took that med awhile back. It didnt help with the pain for me either. I guess in my situation, I quit them and didnt feel any w/d, but then again I dont feel w/d of hydro like many of you do either.
Blank
Wow you are one lucky person!! I will give it a try, it's not working anyways, thanks for the reply : )
Jennifer
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank