Aa
A
A
Close
Question about Neurontin??
I had some neurontin in my cupboard that the doctor had given me for the pain in my legs in feet, but I choose to take only the vic's that he had given me. Anyways, I have been taking 2 a day for a week and it is not helping. Does anyone know if I stop taking it if I am going to have w/d's from that too?
Jennifer
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I remember those neurontins...wow they made me feel like I was swimming in glue or something.
I had awful nightmares from them, and also just felt so CRAPPY. Neurontins are an anti-convulsant, actually. But they are also used for nerve pain.
I really thought they didn't do anything for my pain, though.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I too have taken the Nuerontin.  The doctor started me on 800 mg per day, 2 x per day, but I felt hung over all day.
I saw no difference in the leg pain either.  He preccribed it for the nerve damage in my legs.  I only use it when I have nothing else for the disc pain in my back.  He also had me try Lyrica which did nothing for me.
Good luck!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
PS  sorry--I did not have w/d from the Neurontin
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
149087 tn?1258457420
Hi, I dont know if you will have w/ds or not, but I also took that med awhile back. It didnt help with the pain for me either. I guess in my situation, I quit them and didnt feel any w/d, but then again I dont feel w/d of hydro like many of you do either.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Wow you are one lucky person!! I will give it a try, it's not working anyways, thanks for the reply : )
Jennifer
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources