Question about Neurontin??
I had some neurontin in my cupboard that the doctor had given me for the pain in my legs in feet, but I choose to take only the vic's that he had given me. Anyways, I have been taking 2 a day for a week and it is not helping. Does anyone know if I stop taking it if I am going to have w/d's from that too?
Jennifer
I remember those neurontins...wow they made me feel like I was swimming in glue or something.
I had awful nightmares from them, and also just felt so CRAPPY. Neurontins are an anti-convulsant, actually. But they are also used for nerve pain.
I really thought they didn't do anything for my pain, though.
I too have taken the Nuerontin.  The doctor started me on 800 mg per day, 2 x per day, but I felt hung over all day.
I saw no difference in the leg pain either.  He preccribed it for the nerve damage in my legs.  I only use it when I have nothing else for the disc pain in my back.  He also had me try Lyrica which did nothing for me.
Good luck!!
PS  sorry--I did not have w/d from the Neurontin
Hi, I dont know if you will have w/ds or not, but I also took that med awhile back. It didnt help with the pain for me either. I guess in my situation, I quit them and didnt feel any w/d, but then again I dont feel w/d of hydro like many of you do either.
Wow you are one lucky person!! I will give it a try, it's not working anyways, thanks for the reply : )
Jennifer