Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Quitting Hydrocodone - Day 6

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Quitting Hydrocodone - Day 6

So I'm nearing the end of day 6 and my w/d have all stopped except for the runs.  However, for some reason today I have a small headache that started after I finished working out and I've been in kind of a weird haze all day.  I'm actually wondering, if I took methadone 10mg just once while taking the hydrocodone (one week ago today) is it possible to w/d from it just using it once if you're already addicted to another pain killer?

Also, I've noticed an increase in armpit sweating, so much that my shirt actually gets wet from it.  This actually started a couple years back and my skin doctor says it's hyper-hydrosis.  However, it would always completely go away when I took the painkillers.  Do you guys think the two are directly related?  And do you think if I stop long enough it will go away completely? (I've never really had this problem before I started taking them and didn't even notice it until early summer of the same year (2009))
Yeah same here my withdrawal are gone except for bathroom stuff. But I can feel that going away. I have a little headache too. Have you had a moment where you felt you got high of life yet? Had one all day! Yay day six for us!
I think you are on your way. Don't try to substitute methadone for the weird withdrawal feelings. You can make it and you will feel so much better. You will have more confidence and I bet that the sweating will also dissipate. Good luck and God bless.
Psychobillyqueen,  I guess you and me are in the exact same spot right now, huh?  We are doing good and we will conquer this thing and reclaim our sobriety!  I did actually yesterday after biking 13 miles I felt terrific for a few hours.  It was an incredible feeling! =]

boognell, thank you for your words of encouragement.  I hope the sweating goes away, it's a major inconvenience.  I might have worded that last post wrong.  I'm not going to take anything, I meant I took 10mg one week ago, a couple days before I quit, and was just wondering if taking it once could have caused me to get addicted to that as well, since I was already addicted to hydrocodone and they're both painkillers.