Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Robaxin question

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Robaxin question

I have been taking Robaxin for my back for a little while now. I don't even think they do anything and sometimes I even forget to take them. I got my last prescription filled today and I don't think I'm going to ask for any more from my doctor. Should I expect any withdrawal from getting off of this?
Avatar n tn
I guess they haven't stopped manufacturing it. I wish it did something for me! It never helps with my back pain. I would hate to go through withdrawal for something that doesn't even help me! My tolerence must be throught the roof. That's why it does nothing for me. :(
No Robaxin does not have W/D's its just a muscle relaxer
Avatar n tn
I have had slight withdrawal from soma before, but soma actually does something for me.
you should be ok coming off the robaxin and it has never done any thing for me either ... I take something called parafon forte it seems to work very well for me at least ......
Avis