Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Sam-E

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Sam-E

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if it's the sam-e or no sugar but something is working. I'm doing much better. Not totally there yet but oooooh so much better. I'm 2 1/2 months clean and wish I'd have known about the sam-e when I first started. It might have helped with the depression then. So I think I would add it to the Thomas recipe. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
Glad your doing better, Tooter.  It could be attributable to a combination of things....the SAM-E, cutting back on sugar, and especially more healing time...the period between 60-90 days clean brought A LOT of improvement for me, too. (oh yea....the SAM-E is referenced in the Thomas Recipe...at least the re-posted one we have here on MedHelp (w/o benzos).)

Enjoy your day, Tooter~
What is the Thomas recipe, I would really like to know
Thanks Clean, I one I saw a long time ago had the benzo in it.
I've been on my feet too much they are beginning to hurt more. But it sure was nice to be able to. Looks like everybody is waking up now and getting on line. Good to hear from them
I tried to take a nap and just before I fell off to sleep that crushing despair feeling hit me in the chest again. What is that and does anyone else experience this?