Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
T WO WEKKS CLEAN

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

T WO WEKKS CLEAN

Well most of you guys know me. Our pc hasbeen unwell.Anyway im two weeksclean today. A nd feel great,Ita been the hardest battle iv ever endured.But so happtb iv got this far. The psycal side is over im happy abou tthat  The mental side is starting ,some cravings withc iv been able deal with .The drug dreams a worse.All in all i feel great and will use very tool i have to stop this.I also know its not getting  off heroin its staying off.this will be mybiggest fight,but fight or die andiwant tofightnot die Hope this keeps you informed......James P S my wife Kim has been clean for over nine months i think that is an awesome acheivment.Well done kim a love yama wee lassie .....J
Congrats, James! You have been through the battle fields for sure. You did it and I am so proud of you! Give Kim a hug for me and we'll cat soon enough! Kathyxxoo
PS I knew you could do it!
congrats James! That is great news! Keep it up.
Congratulations James !! Congratulations Kim !! Whoo Hooo !! You both are on the same page :) The dreams will fade james and the cravings will come further apart.. I watched a special on a ex junkie gangster that now helps kids heading down the wrong path by getting them involved in raising roller pigeons !! :)) You know my thoughts were walking with yours when I seen that. It seems I do not need to add my strength so instead I will add my love to you both.. letakos
                                 (((((Jame and Kim)))))

So happy about this !!

Much love to you both!!

Time to put the music on...LOUD !!!                      Vicki  xo
Congrats to you both!!  That is great news to hear!!!  Just keep taking it one day/hour/minute at a time!  =)

*~* Danielle *~*
Kathy you hlp and prayers and all you hav don for us i will never be able to repay but i will as i wil pray for you hugs and tour famiy ,,James,,
Tapremin Well i just want to saya simple thank you, you have helped so much,,James,
Letakos my sister well you knowhow i fell about you and yours we love you and yours .,I will never forget you Letakos you sent me on my journey to freedom and light withg much love to you andvyours Letakos llove you loads ....James
Vicki my nurse what wouyld i have done without you hugs...James
Ogz thank you for your lovely comment it means so much .....James
Hey James congrads on the 2 weeks clean your past  the physical stuff now im so proud you made it to the other side James I pm you a wile back the night b/4 you got stabed I dont know if you read it or not but if you dident please do its from the heart
I dont know alot but I do know about God and his everlasting grace please read it
I keep you and kim in my prayers nightly and I just know your going to beet this thing this time may god bless you and your family abundantly ....Mark  
congrats on ur freedom, u sound a million x's beter than u did a couple weeks agto its amazing an i truly am, glad u are on track and finally walking the walk. stay strong buddy.
Gnarly yes i did read it Mark, and also keep it close to my heart.I think it keeps me and my family safe.for that my friend i thank you so much. Take care buddy talk to ya soon .... James
JT thank you bud. Ipray that you willnot be far behin me.I know that if i can kick a horrible drug like Heroin.You JT can also beat your own demons.Best of luck to ya your friend ..James.JT iv never been so happy for a long time.My out look on life is o different
Oooooooh James, you just brought a huuuge smile on my face, Happy dancing for you in Amsterdam!!! Congrats to you!!! Keep on rocking in a free world!!! don't forget about aftercare James...
Kim, you are a true inspiration Sweetie. I have never known a fighter like you. Congrats to you!!! You should come on here and brag about your clean time more often...
You both deserve all the happiness there is.
Love youuuuuu!!!
Sending you hugs and Mwah's over the Channel.
xoxoxoxo. sophie.
Wooooooohooooooooo James *\O/* <------Me cheering for you :)

You are such a fighter, you CAN do this.  Your made it 200 days before and now your going to go even further.  Before you know it this will all be a distant memory.  Your spirit and determination inspire me.  I hope your lung is recovering well also.  

Keep Pushing & God Bless!

WannaBeFree
Sophie im doing great never felt better and i wont forget the aftercare. You helped me in so many different ways you made us smile when we thought we couldent love ya girl ........James
Wanna Be FreeYou are also a fighter free. you can do this cos we arerooting for you all the way and my lung is still sore u my happeness of being drug free beats the pain any day Go get youe freedom yuo have all the support in the world ,,,,,,,,James