The Morning has Gone So I Must be Depressed Again!
And I'm still going from hyper to utterly depressed several times throughout the day. Like now - I'm just so fed up. I couldn't even be bothered going to the movies with my mother - all I want to do is lie in bed! I still manage the gym in the morning, but from lunchtime onwards - I want to wallow & do nothing. I'm sick of this!!
I was so lifeless my first 30 days, I just felt soooo tired and lethargic.  Time and patience is all I can say and pushing yourself through the motions.  I had to FORCE myself to go do things as I sure didn't have the desire.

About 40-45 days in I really turned a corner and felt better, I felt happy and stopped the the huge ups and downs.  I know it is different for everything but I think you are still under 30 days right?  Be patient - it will come.

Hang in there!
I'm in same boat, have to push myself to do anything, but it feels better than hanging around house, and day goes quicker. Anything worth having, you have to fight for, and thats what were doing. We'll both come out other end so much stronger. Hang in, the days will pass.
im the same. One min im running round the house cleaning then im sitting down feeling bad. Im sure it will all get better.

Keep well.

Zoe x
Thanks - it's good to know I'm not abnormal!! Still forcing myself to go to the gym in the mornings, even if it's only for half an hour. Made myself visit friends yesterday - agree, it's better than going crazy in the house!! I'll just keep telling myself that it WILL get better! I need to give it time! x