Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Tyrosine for Cocaine addiction?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Tyrosine for Cocaine addiction?

Could someone e-mail me the Thomas 'recipe'. I can only see the new posts. I have a friend kicking cocaine Drug abuse and am looking for something to help her.
Tags: cocaine
Can you see the section at the bottom right of this page that says health pages?  It's right under that. I wish your friend the best.
im not sure the thomas recipe will really help with getting off coke. there are no physical w/d's, just mental and the mental is hell. if you have any questions i may be able to help. i used coke heavily for 5 years, but recently kicked it. just not sure what the thomas recipe would do for coke.