Vicodin Detox
I recently quit taking vicodin (4 days now, was taking 6-10 5mg or 4-5 norcos a day) after 3 years.  I think the worse of my symptoms have passed, but still feeling pretty melancholy and having trouble sleeping.  I was wondering if I should refill my ambien prescription to help with the insomnia.  Ultimately I would like to be completely drug free, but I feel like taking ambien would help.  I guess I should be asking my doctor this but I'm broke any advice?    
Hi and Welcome. Congrats on Day 4. Your coming thru the worst of it now. Sleep/Insomnia was the hardest part for me as well. You can try the medication-ambien that has been prescribed to you. Just be careful that you dont abuse it,,you know what I mean? Sleep cycles can take 1-2 weeks to get regulated again. Hang in there and I hope you get a good nights rest tonight. ((hugs))~Bkitty
Thanks for the support!  I've been looking up a lot of CT detox recipes (like the Thomas recipe), but it looks pretty expensive.  Anyone know what helps the most for the mood and well being part?  
Hi there-  Usually the B vitamins are good for the brain along with Ltyrosine.Also, exercise and activity releases endorphins and gives us more energy. Look at the amino acid protocol. There are a lot of foods that are great for our brains ...like apples!