Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Weed and Herbal Tea

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Weed and Herbal Tea

For those who can smoke, marijuana can be your saviour when dealing with w/d. Herbal tea and weed.
yes it does help nothing wrong w/ a big fatty lol
Nothing wrong with that.  I didn't have a problem stopping at all.  I also had to stop because I got caught with about .02 of a gram.  Can you believe that they charged me.  Come on.  I didn't have crack on me.  I remember a bunch of the people that worked at the court house told me don't carry it in the car. It was about as much a one grain of rice.  Almost everyone who worked in that court house didn't see anything wrong with it.  It seems that the court system is to busy trying to get all the money they can and not stopping the really bad people.  They got $600 out of my little .02 of a gram.  I had to stop and then I got preggo.  So for right now no, but later maybe:-)
Peppermint Tea tastes nasty, but is great on your stomach. My best taste wise was Tim Horton's Honey-Lemon, although it didn't seem as helpful with my nerves.
I hear this one....I live on weed....hence why I sleep lol
I 1/4 that motion
ya!! I think iwill go smoke right now lol
*Cheers*....Me too lol
does that make us bad people considering the site we are on? lol
I was on 60 mg's of Hydro-morph a day for about a year....yes it helps with opiates.
yes you are right happy happy joy joy
I have been trying to smoke a lot also, but what have you tried in the tea department. I've been trying chamomile but it only helps so much with my anxiety. I've been looking into herbal supplements like valerian but I am nervouse because I'm on paxil (20mg) and I don't know how they will interact......any suggestions????
I use to live by that saying why not smoke.  I'm with you all.  There is nothing wrong with a little smoke.  I haven't smoked in about 21weeks though because I am preggo.  It wasn't hard to stop but not sure if I will pick it back up again.  I will be breastfeeding so, if I do, it will be long after that.  
I hear it...I quit when I was preggo with my kids...both of them...and while breastfeeding......I eventually went back to puffing...hence the topic string.....

So yea...I picked it back up again...yet thats only me...
No just happy people
I'm on day 6 of a methadone wd and the ganja has been vital to my sanity.  

I know some will argue the long term effects of smoking weed, but I'd rather being around pot heads then boozers or druggies.

It's decriminalized here !