Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Withdrawal Ease

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Withdrawal Ease

Hi has anyone here ever tried the product Withdrawal Ease and if you have could you kindly describe your experience with it?  I am considering trying the product.  Any web search gives me conflicting reports...so as this is a community of people dealing with the same issues I think that my trust is higher here than just out there in cyber land.  Thanks in advance anyone who cares to comment.
Best Tribalgem
Hi! Welcome!

You know, there's a post about this on the Addiction Social Community Forum. Just go to the top of this page and click on that and then scroll down on that page and you'll find it!

Vicki