Yay day 9 no methadone
Well today is day 9 for me and I am feeling great. My head spins a little at times but nothing to bad. I was actually able to start on house work yesterday and not get a tired or sick feeling. I am sure that the worst is over now. I slept 7 hours last night (only b/c I waited to go to bed until late). My son has just about stoped trying my patience which makes things alot easier to deal with. But there has been all kinds of drama the past few days. But I have been able to maintain being sober even thru the drama (which before wouldnt have happened before). Thank you to everyone that has been here to listen it has made a big diffrence.
you have done so well!!! congrats on your day 9, its good to hear how positive you are, i think that helps so much, god bless.
Think we're gonna make it?  I DO!!!  We made it this far no turning back now! Congrats on day 9!  TEENA
thank you both for the encouragement thru all of this. AND YES TEENA WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT!!!  I dont think I could have made it this far without everyone!
hi Jenn  good to see you doing so well theres 3 of you girls that are making this look ez
my hat goes off to you I have been threw this with so many members who have suffered for months getting over this stuff to have 3 of you doing good at the same time is amazing to me
just take it one day at a time dont get discouraged if you get a few ruff days in there thats more the norm for doing this but dont let me throw a wrench it whats working.....one thing I would like to cover with you is the mental battles that lie ahead detoxing only makes you a dry addict.....it dosent cure the addictive brain or its habits you need to get plugged into aftercare of one sort or another we always bring up N/A because there everywhere and there free the 12 step program will put you on track to long term sobriety left untreated addicts will almost always go back to active addiction so become pro/active in your recovery .....I wish you all the best with your recovery good luck and God bless.......Gnarly  
thank you, and yes I knnow that it only makes us a dry addict. Once an addict always a addict. My father has several years of clean time and is 1 credit from getting a degree in drug and alcohol counseling, this is where I will get all of my after care. I dont go to the aa and na meetings b/c there are to many people there that arent there for the right reasons and they are doing things they shouldnt be doing. I dont want to put myself in that position. I wanted to ask you if you had gotten any mouth sores when you came off? again thank you for your support thru this time.