addiction to porn
i am addicted to porn and i am only 14, we have got a internet filter but i no the password so i change it but i cant tell my mom because im scared, what should i do to stop this addiction. i would not wont this to wreck my later life please help?
Hmm i think you should tell your parents. Believe me parents rather learn the truth from you then find out later some how. I'm sure they will only want to help you. If you feel this is a problem you should do something. i know several people who started with a porn addiction and gradually it became something far worse and much darker. They just wanted more and more until they got into things that no one wants to imagine (I won't get into detail). You are brave for wanting help.Good luck.
maybe you could at least give them  a hint that you know the password...
Ummm...your 14? This is an obsession, by the way, not an addiction. Which doesn't make it any easier.
What you should do...you need to find someone you trust who you can discuss this with. Fear of discovery, shame of your actions, all this kind of thing feeds the obsession and makes it more than it is. Being able to express it to someone in a healthy, emotional way will give you perspective on it and perhaps give you some control.
I'd guess parents aren't an option...are you sure they aren't? It's really hard for kids...you don't have the legal rights, control of their lives, or monetary recourse to seek good counseling.
My wife suggests going to the planned parenting clinic, which isn't a bad idea. They understand privacy. Is there a Covenant house near you? They'd be perfect for getting you help.

Technically, at 14, I shouldn't even be discussing this with you on this board. But there it is...let us know.
Savas is right .No one on this site should be advising you in any way. This leaves them open to a backlash or censure of some sort. I cannot say any more,