all of a sudden it's 90 days
No question here, I just wanted to take a second to thank all the people on here who give so much of themselves to help others. I can't say enough about how important this forum has been in my recovery - and the tone here is really set by a few folks who are deep into recovery and who really believe in helping other people out. So thank you from the bottom of my heart, I really appreciate what you do more than you can know.

Also, for everyone in those first five, ten, or thirty days, take heart! I've been looking at this forum often enough over the past three months to know that very few of you ever took more opiates than I did on a regular basis. I went CT off of 500mg (plus or minus 100mg) a day of HC that I'd been taking for close to ten years. The process of getting clean is born in pure h3ll, but for me, has progressed to one of the best things I have ever done. There are challenges at every stage, and you can never let your guard down in this lifelong journey. The incredible satisfaction I get from living life on its terms and still thriving is way better than any high I ever got.

If you're just starting out, please know that there are people out there who understand what you're going through, who will not judge you, but who will push you to get clean and stay clean. You can do it!
Congrats on 90 days Ben!!  What a great accomplishment~
90 days... SO great.  I remember that turning point, although I'll admit I felt better on day 91, 92, etc.. because for whatever reason, the "milestone" dates used to trip me up and stress me out.  But well done so keep smiling!
Congratulations on 90 days! I hope to be there one day soon...tomorrow will be day one of quitting 70 mg daily of oxycodone and i am terrified of withdrawal, but all of you are giving me hope. I know if I can just get through those first few days of the physical hell i will be ok. You are all amazing!
Awesome post!! It gives hope to people like me who are still early on in recovery! I love reading success stories like this :)

Congrats on Day 90, and heres to your next 90!
Here here!!
Great job, Ben! Be proud of your success, and keep moving forward! 90 days is a huge milestone! Take care!
90 DAYS???? omgawd, So proud of you. You alone have done all the hard work. Thank you so much for all your positive post to others starting out on this journey. Very, very happy for you. Please keep posting on your clean days ahead, you are truly an inspiration and a role model for many . The joy continues , Many congrats!!!!!!
Hi Ben ,
90 days is Super , Great positive post , many others will read your post and gain hope ...Ron
nice work on 90 days.  keep your guard up for another 90.

Congratulations Ben--90 days is a milestone and I am so happy for you! Keep going forward. It only gets better from here.

Go Green Bay!!
Can't wait until I can say 90 days!!!   Thank you for posting..it helps me knowing others have done it, so can I!!      But by then you will be at 180 and I will be saying I can't wait until I hit 180 days.   He He!   :)
Congradulations .
90 days really made  me feel like I had done something. Congrats on getting you life back.
Yes!   90 days is really SOMETHING!   Very proud of you...
Had to pop in to congratulate you. You've been an inspiration to everyone - new and old. Your way with words has enabled you to summarize perfectly things I'd struggle to say with volumes. Stick around - you're needed.
Again, my thanks to all of you!
Great post Ben! I can WAIT until I can say 90 days! Congratulations! I concur on your sentiment. This place is an absolute godsend. I was just sitting here thinking about that and how much is has helped ME and how the fact that it gives us all a format to not only reach out for support (and get it like CRAZY) but to then have the opportunity to give that support back and watch and feel it just cycle and grow and grow is so healing! It really is. I know I wouldn't be doing as well as I am without this forum to lean on and oh BOY have I been a leanin'! :) I have been to my fair share of na/aa meetings but I just was never able to open up the way I can here and wasn't able to trust that I wouldn't be judged.
3 months is a big deal!  Keep going forward!  Congrats.