Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
checking in

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

checking in

hey everyone.. off work finally. had to take kitty to vet. hope everyones day went well.. I will be here a bit then off for 2 hours or so getting a touch up on my newest tattoo.
hope kitty is ok. What is it with pets? My chihuahua was real screwed up wed night, couldn't stand up, wobbly on feet, howling in pain. had to make an er trip to the vet, and now he is fine. Vet is at a loss. Thinks maybe his back or maybe a seizure. Damn pets! Cost me $300! (I'd spend $3000 on him though, such a sweet little guy)
Avatar n tn
Hope you have a great weekend! Will check in with you on Monday.
my 7 month old male cat Stanley  was acting funny when i pet his head and the back of his neck i felt bumps, alot of them. after looking closer hair was missing, red ,sore, freaked me out a bit. so vet said its more than likely an alergic (allergic) reaction gave him a steroid shot. not too bad spent 120
Avatar n tn
Okay, have to add my two cents worth before getting on with my day!  I have a Beagle, 11yrs, that came down with Hepatitis a little over 2 years ago.  We have spent $2100.00 on her...but she is worth it.  She is a miniature 10" Beagle...and we love her so much!  We've almost lost her 4 times but have her 5 meds regulated now and she is doing great!  (See, I'm not the only one on meds in this house!!!)  No kids at home any longer so what the heck...might as well spend on her.  By the way, her name is Penny, she cost us a pretty penny!!! LOL

Love my dog,
CAN
We have a dog named Sophi...a mutt (German shepard/lab/collie) and she is a sweetie 11yo also....her stomach inverted and she had major surger last Oct to the tune of $1,800....oh the things we do for our pets...she's on doggie downers so I guess addiction really does run in the family!!!d Hope all your animals are happy and recover quickly!

Fladdict...how's your jaw today.I hope this is a better day for you!
Marcie