Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
cyboxin

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

cyboxin

My friend got addicted to oxycotin and roxicettes and she recently was given cyboxin by a friend who is currently getting treatment for the same problem. She is taking the cyboxin and it totally  relieved any withdrawl (withdrawal) symtoms (symptoms) but my question is does the cyboxin show up on a drug test? it is an opiate blocker basically.
I think you mean Suboxone and no it doesn't show up on a drug test.  They would have to do a test specifically for this drug.  it is actually an opiate, but a partial agonist opiate.  
A very good friend of mine recenty found a perscription of Suboxone in her house that was her boyfriends. He is telling her that it was perscribed to him because he ocassionally did pills and that is what the doctor gave him to make him stop with the pills.  Is it really that easy to get Suboxone? Or is he basically lying?
Yep, that's what it's for, and a doctor will prescribe it to anyone with a pill problem.