day 3 and it hurts
when does you energy come back and the state of mind of being happy im just a mute right now.....day 3 ***** just thinking i have to go through 3 - 4 more days and possibly a couple more.....hope it gets better....im staying strong inside of course ....cant even imagine of going out right now...maybe in a few.......thnks to all of your responses it has giving so much more courage......god bless you alll oxy's suck and they truly are the devil...!
day 6 for me and it really is getting better. I didnt believe it but its true.  energy starting to return. hang in as will i.

vikki
Energy will return and mood will improve when you can sleep fairly well and get some exercise.  Don't get discouraged.  It takes more than 3 days! : )
Oompf! Those damn Oxys! Hang in there! Day 6 was my worst, but on day 8 I cycled 19 miles. That was a lil over 100 days ago. Keep up the good work and reward yourself every so often, you deserve it. I also drank 12-13 bottles of water and G2 a day along with eating many fruits and veggies. Multi-vit and Vit B got me where I am today.
thanks so much for you comments what should i take for the leg cramps and sleeping,,,,and energy.....something natural...? how long do you think i will go through this w/d......i was up to 8 - 12 sometimes no less then 5 - 6  80's a day.... thanks....
Hi~  You were on a fairly high dose so it's going to take a while. Maybe a couple of weeks.   But,you can do things to feel better:

Vit B6 and B12 for energy;take in the morning.~
Potassium/apple juice/orange juice/bananas/apples~
Cal/mag supplement and tonic water for the RLS~
Hot baths for the aches and pains~
Melatonin and Valerian Root for insomnia~
Drink a lot of water~

Hang in there;you're doing great!!!

Vicki
thanks so much possibly tomorrow when i feel better i will head to the store to grab those things thanks so much anything else for the restless legs,,,,?
thanks so much i have 10 days to get into tip top shape and go back to my life i have taken off for ten days to do this.....god bless......
You can buy Hylands Restfull Legs for the RLS but tonic water has the same ingredient
and is much cheaper!!  It's up to you...Also,a heating pad on the legs works great too.

Make sure you have fruits and green veggies to eat. Also,protein drinks. Good nutrition is very important.

V.  xo
yes, Hylands restful legs

Vicki, yours is a great list !!!!!!!!!... add the hylands and we could copy it whenever advices are asked ... yeppp :)