Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
day one lortab detox

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

day one lortab detox

I took my last lortab last night around 10pm. I was a little sore and achy this morning, but I have a little detox stash to help with the withdrawl (withdrawal). I took a soma to to help and it is working great. Much to my surprize, I actually feel okay. The other times I detoxed were horrible. Maybe its because I have my mind made up this time. I am going to an NA meeting tonite at 7 oclock. I may feel like **** tomorrow, but I am just gonna take it one day at a time.
thats awesome you hit a meeting this soon.. you sound well.. the soma must be helping you alot. welcome to the site.. how much
Was taking 5-7 10mg lortabs per day. ( I am 100lbs). I cant believe I feel this good.
yeah I too am surprised you feel this good. thats great though...be careful with the soma they too are addicting.. if you need anything please post to us and let us know..
i have been taking lortabs for about 2 years now i think i was only doing like 1 or 2 a day to start off then i movied up to about 4 a day i know it doesent sound like much but when i dont have them i am very depressed and i feel like i cant have fun or be happy with out them i am completly unmotivated when im not on them. i also get with drawl symptoms like aching legs when im trying to sleep which is horrible also my stomache gets very upset! and i get bad headaches on the top of my head! i want to stop but i dont want to go to detox because its not that seriouse yet and i would liketo keep it confidential and advice on what i could take or do to get off them!!??!!
Welcome to the Forum. You have posted on an older post, so copy yours and start a new one. Top of page there is a 'Post a Question' button.
you sound like me, i am 15 days clean from lortab. im about 105 lbs and was taking anywhere from 5 to 8  10mg sometimes more all at one time. i had a stash of suboxone and tappered off that. i didnt start feeling like **** until day 3-5. after that it was smooth sailing. i feel great and am glad im off that ****
where do you get suboxone?   is this something you take if you are quitting cold turkey or if you are trying to slowly come off lortab?
I'm very addicted to loratabs, Ive been taking. 2-4 10mg a day for over 2yrs. I want to stop. I have 4 left. What do I do to make the detox as painless as possible and stay off of them ?
Any advise. Food? Vitamins. ....Its destroying my life. I so get the fact that I think I have to take a pill to have fun or be happy of just function.
Hi and welcome to the forum, This is a great place for advice. However, you answered a very old post and your question might pass unnoticed, please paste it and start your own new thread and you'll be suprised of how many support you get!
Best of luck to you. sophie.
Hi, I am new to this. I am an army wife, I have 1 yo twins, 4 yo daughter.  Severe migraines, bad sciatic nerve, and a torn ligament in my knee, oh.. and moving to Europe to be with my husband. I am also addicted to Lortabs.  I have taken anywhere from 5-7/ day for approximately 5 yrs.  It's hard to quit because I've had 3-4 actual migraines a week.  They help me function.  But I don't like the way I feel when I go 2 hours without 1.  I have a VERY low tolerance for pain and I don't know if there is anything out there that will help the pain without going with something stronger.  I don't like taking them, but I don't want to have a day where I can't even pick up my children.  Can someone please help me?  I don't know what to do.
i am very addicted to lortab and need help as im shaking all the time and feel like my heart is gonna bounce out of my cheast it has caused me alot of problems and need help im afraid ill die if i continue! any ideas?
ive been sober from alcohol and cocaine for 8 yrs and very active in AA, but 2 yrs ago after playing lots of tennis tournaments i developed shoulder pain and needed pain meds such as Tramadol to ease the pain, well, the addict in me started to take more than prescribed and then started taking Loritabs afterwards..a total of 8 tramadol a day and 3-4 Loritabs..it's just getting to be more of a headache to have to take a loritab and 3 tramadols just to get going in the morning...should I go into detox for this?..also does anyone know how long detox would be??  i tried tapering and dammit i just cant discipline myself off of it...help!! please