doses and reducing
I am weaning down on Xanax/Alzapram and I dont know how many mg I was taking a day.  
My qestion is what ='s what in mg's.  A round peach Alzapram .5 mg ='s what in a Xanax mg?

I know there are blue ones as well as bars on the Xanax. So how may Alzapram .5mg
= a .50mg? blue xanax?  

Thank you this will help me on my tapering down

You have it right. 2 peach xanax = 1 mg. How long have you been taking them? This is often the most important factor in predicitng withdrawls.
The blue xanax are 1mg, peach are .5mg
Do 2 peach Alzapram .5 mg = 1 mg xanax is that what you mean?

Probably 6 months.  I would mix them with Somas at times.  I only took them after work in the evening and would take too many over the weekend but only ever after 7 pm.  That was my rule but of course over time I took more and more to get there.  I realized now that I am addicted because I take them everynight and take like 5 or 6 on a weekend and 4 on weekdays nights.  Ths is something that started out as fun and then grew into wanting them everynight more and more and I have come to the point that I dont want to live this way.  I decided that I need to get off of them.  I probably dont have a major problem becuase I thought I controled them but still I dont want to be that way.

I plan to taper for a week and then go down.  I have cut back to 2 a day for the past 3 days and I have noticed withdraw simptions the past 3 days since I cut back but I can handle them they are not out of control. Cramps, head aches, feeling in a fog.

I appreciate your insight

Please work with your dr. in tapering off Xanax.  It can be very dangerous if done too quickly.  
sleepless is right  talk to your doctor there are possibility of serous side effects coming off of it .You have to do it very slow you have cut down to fast already .How many were you taking before three days ago .there is a seizure risk coming off of them.
If you got them from the doctor he could help otherwise he would probaby refer you to a detox. You could reduce and taper in a week as it's only been 6 months. all the best
peach=.5mg...blue=1.0mg...big round white=2.0mg...long white bar with four sections=2.0mg