how much methadone is equivalent to 80mg Oxy?
my doc just put me on methadone for my lowerback pain. im not sure but i think he gave me too much. he said its the same mg to mg. for some reason i believe that is incorrect. does anyone know how much methadone is equivalent to 80mg of Oxycodone? thanx for your time and advice. take care
google narcotic calculator and there are a few that will tell u.  some are free, some charge, so pic until u find a free one.  It was very helpful to me once.  I hope this helps u.
how do i use it? where do i get it? wat exactly are you talkin about?
On your computer, pick a search engine, like google, yahoo or whatever.  If u are not sure on the address bar, put www.google.com and then in that space type ...narcotic calculator.  It will show lots of web sites that will help u.  click on the first and see if it is good, hopefully it will be  a good one and u will put in your amount and what u want to change it to  and give u the answer.  However if u can't easily figure out the first one u go to hit the back button until u get to the list of sites again and try the next one.  a good one will be free and say like  currently taking _____________ and at ______mg and want to change to ____________________.  and then it figures it for you.  

I can do better if u need any more help.  Ill write down what u are trying to figure and go look to if I have a few and the kids dont wake up yet.  otherwise, i really hope this makes more sense - sorry the first one I was talking 90 to nothing.  let me know''

tracy
Thanx so much i appreciate it, i found a good one and my docs right. thanx for your time and advice its very helpful. take care now

Danny
heya m8y.it does sound excessive.i just read on one of those equianalgia chart sites how they worked out the proper transfer dose.this patient was takin 80mgs OC 3xdailly plus 20mgs hydromorphone 5x daily.using their formula they concluded that 15mgs of mdone 3x dailly will suffice.
www.aafp.org/afp/20050401/1353.html
www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi            
good luck m8y.i never meant to give u a hard time.
regards J