Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
lorazepam withdrawal after detox

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

lorazepam withdrawal after detox

how long does it take after detox to feel better from lorazepam? does it go on for weeks? i'm talking about if you go where they give you drugs to help you come off.
Yes it goes on for weeks you have to wean off lorazepam if u try to CT off it .you can have sezuires . When I say wean I mean drop small amout every 2 weeks it takes a long time .
Hi and welcome to the forum.
I have been tapering off oxazepam, a short acting benzo. In order to help you better could you give a lil more info... How much are you taking and for how long? Are they prescribed to you?
As avisg said above benzos cannot be stopped CT and it's very important to get your self a good tapering plan and aftercare as well. If you wanna stop taking them, talk to your doctor about it.
Here's a good site where you get tons of very accurate info:
http://www.benzo.org.uk/

Best of luck to you.
sophie.