miserable
tomorrow will be a week I am soo miserable the last few days have been the worst I can't eat drink do anything if I eat or drink i puke and ****  I just want to cry and sleep that's not what I want to be doing I want to be living when will I feel better
oh sorry coming off vicodin 7.5 ES 6 a day
time is different for everyone.  i have a journal entry on time...read it when you get a chance, it might help you.  please dont give up, you will turn the corner soon....hang in there...
Like cathy said, it is different for everyone! You will be rounding that corner soon so stay strong! Dont give in...you can and will do this!!!
You are just about to turn the corner.. I was throwing up for a couple of day's it sure does make it hard to move around when your hungry with no energy tied to the toilet.. But the good thing is.. This will be the last time you have to go through dope sickness.. As soon as you are able try to get outside and walk.. Just moving and seeing different things really helped with the depression and anxiety.. Soon I hope to be hearing how much fun you are having rediscovering who you are :) 6 day's congratulations... lesa