Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
push

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

push

I'll push you away.  This guy, says he wants to support me.  I told him where the door was and suggested he run...FAST in the other direction.  You cannot save me.  Nobody can.  Only me..
Tags: Addiction
Whats going on honey... please elaborate on your post??? we were worried about you today..
Avatar n tn
I agree with Fladdict, please, let us know what is going on.  Vent away, you got my email adress, please use it... Huggs, Georgia
Avatar n tn
soon.  he keeps calling but I am so confused about where he is.  I know!  He gets kinda physical in bed.  Sorry for too much info.  But he also has a kind side.  God, the messes I get myself into.
GET RID OF HIM.... this sounds fishy.. if anyone said they were gonna restrain me physically I would ditch em.. sounds weird.. keep us posted.. I am worried about you..
Avatar n tn
God, he practically won't leave me alone.  Says he wants to support me.  He has no concept about addiction. and wants to "support" me.  But his support is not really support, he's like, "I will NOT let you take anymore pills, I won't, I will physically restrain you.  Ummmm....not what I need.  So he is on his way here.  will be here in a few and I feel like I owe him an explanation.  It just blows to think that I have to spend time with someone who isn't  gonna remain a part of my life.  He thinks he can control/save me.  Wrong.
I wish I would have read this earlier, sorry, I was caught up in myself.   How very "addictee" of me.  

Anyway, Im really worried about this guy.  Are you still online?  It just feels weird to me and if you have already seen an agressive side (even in bed) I think you may want to keep him at bay until you know more about him.

I hope Im not overstepping boundaries, I just wanted to tell you what I thought when I read your post. I kinda felt scared for you - so be safe and keep everyone here up to date on your night.  I, for one, will be around for a long time so just let me know if I can do anything.

Good luck,
Love, Tracy