remeron
i stopped taking remeron a couple of days ago. the doctor put me on it for the side effect of weight gain. i haven't gained a pound in the 4 months that i have been taking it. i don't really suffer from depression too much. when i got down to the last 2 pills i took them every other night. i have a new job starting this week. although i am well versed in stopping opiates, this is new to me. i am not really worried but forwarned is forarmed. spelling? any thoughts?
  to everyone quitting opiates: don't give up! you can do it! peace, sway
hi, sway,

i just wanted to wish you the best and all the luck with your new job :)

(no idea about remeron )
No clue about the remeron either but wanted to wish you the best in your new job too!!     sara
laurel and sara, thank you ladies! i am sure all will be well, because if it's not, this time i can handle it. i'm just grateful to be alive and still well enough to be able to work. life is good. sway
Im so proud of you sway!!  You are gaining so much confidence and finally enjoying your life!!!      sara
Hi Hun,

Good to see you!

Oddly enough, my mom was on Remeron. What I do recall from it was that the doctor did a quick taper with her to come off of it. One every other day and so on type of thing but it is best to let your doctor recommend a schedule.

I am so happy for you with the new job. Best of luck.

Let's talk soon!!
my doctor just went on a 2 week vacation. lol. the covering doctor says i have to come in. i will wait and see. i think after all i've been through, this should be doable. keep your fingers crossed!
Hey sway, I was on Remeron a long time and quit it without a problem.  It Did make me gain weight.  Sorry it didn't have that desired effect for you.  Good luck with your new job!