return of the sex drive ( dont mean to offend )
Hiyas everyone ,
Well for the last few days I have had the return of the sex drive in a big WAY . After about a month on the pills I could have cared less about sex . Sooo its just one more plus to staying clean . My hubby is a little confused by the change but happy .
Avis
lol...i guess he is happy!  can i send my husband your way?...he is about to explode...no pun intended (hehe)

huggs,
kim
LOL...I've had just the opposite problem here.  My husband's sex drive and staying power has come back....and I am very happy. ;-)  I am glad for you and your husband.  It is nice when the only person you share that part of yourself with returns and is there with you at that moment.  Keep it up...that's what I'm hoping for...heehee
Hey there.

Good topic. I think that our sex drive is connected to what's known as the "Pleasure Center" (the place where the nuero activity created by the drugs took place) in our brains. So when we get off the drugs, the Pleasure Center goes, "Hey? What's Going On? Bring Some More Pleasure, Will Ya?!!" Hence we find ourselves FINALLY getting aroused again (or eating loads of chocolate, etc. etc.)  Wish my hubby was around for me, cuz I feel the stirrings...I'll expect to feel hot & heavy in 3 days--LOL! You are like a crystal ball.

--Athena
Avis, I totally agree with ya lol... my hubby and i have really fallen in love all over again.  I love it!! lol.  have a wondeful nite i'm goin to bed... luvs ya'll, Lil.  :)