spouse help
Does anyone know the name of the spousal support group that holds meetings like AA?
Meeting for family, friends, spouses are called Alanon.  Although they originally were for people whose lives were affected by a loved one who is an alcoholic, today you can go if your life is affected by any drug.  They are a huge help.  I have been to many and continue to attend.  First I am an addict, but I am also a co-dependent who needs Alanon.  I am also a child of an alcoholic, and they have meetings for those as well.  For teens, there is Alateen.

Look up Alcoholics Anonymous in your local phone book.  You can call the number listed and ask for meetings in your area for Alanon.
my wife has been smoking pain pills for about a month.  she says it was not everyday.  she says she will stop right away but i don't know how i can trust her anymore.  lost of lieing, sneeking around, and did not even admit it when i confronted her with the tin foil she used to smoke them in the trash.  a day later she admitted to me what she was doing.  she does everything she can to blam me for anything to direct the attention off of her.  i want to help her get clean and stay clean but i don't even know were to start.  can anyone give me some good advice?  what to look for?  how to really help her get better?
Do you still need support?  This is an old post but I would be happy to talk...