subutex and heroin
i took 1/4 of an 8mg subutex at 9:15am this morning and smoked dope at 9:30 pm the same day, is that not safe?
Oh sweetie, I wish I could help you, but I am not familiar with either of those drugs.  Sorry.  Hang around because there are usually late night posters on here who can probably help you.

:)
Susan
Well I know about sub I'm on it now 1mg but no idea about heroin and I though that sub blocks the high of any other opiods but not sure I haven't tired to use and not even wanting to, but any ways please try to get some help ok
Is smoking dope safe? Not for me. Are you trying to get clean or playing with fire? I would not recommend this route. Others may disagree but I think it's a bad move.
I agree
well i know smoking is not safe, i was just wondering if it was ok to mix. i know that it blocks the high but i actually felt it a little bit. i am quitting tomorrow just wondering if anyone had any answers. thank you & YES i am trying to get clean.

=]
Why would you be taking Subutex to get off the dope and then take the dope? I dont get it?
i had probation, but then they called & rescheduled. so i have another week to fully quit. then i am going to start going to meetings and stuff.
I thought is you used on the sub, it would not let you get high? thought is was a opiate blocker?

Lady
Your searching for that special feeling from pills that you think will be the just the thing to make you feel wonderful and be just the ticket to put you in the groove once you find it. Right? Well there isn't such a thing. All it will do is start you on a life long journey into agony and pain and hard times ot your eventual pitiful death and the hurt and pain and alienation of all those worthwhile around you. This is the truth. It is the way the chemical process of the brain reacts when introduced to addictive substances. You will tell yourself you can handle anything and like magic you will be buried in it's grasp. That is just the way it is and will allways be. Find a realistic way to find happiness and peace within your self. A drug is the highway to hell and misery. Just heed this and accept it as truth and don't look back. Nothing in the drug realm will do the trick...ever. I know it sounds uncool to you but it is what it is.
i have been on subitex for a while now while now and i used heroin ontop of subutex and it doesn't do a thing. 8mg isnt even a full blocker. im not sure about dope as thats not my thing. you want to stay away from all drugs as its not worth it.
I disagree it does have an effect ive sadly got a daily heroin habit in the alst 2months aswell as taking my 2mg of subutex;was fine for8months but now im using again and obviously quite concerned about any bad effects of the double dose-which i havent yet encountered! so im quite confused-can anyone advise ? I havent been able to find an answer to how bad it is
Hi Lou,

You have come in on a post that is a year and half old and if it is not continually answered, it will return to archives.

Your best bet is to go to the top of this page and hit the "Post A Question" button and start your own thread.

There is lots of help and support here for you. Hope to see you out there.