urgent help plwase
Do taking suboxone stop wd and when you come of the sub does that mean your have to start all over again with all the w/d you gtew there wd fromherion please hwlpl

Suboxone is an opiate, so it does take the withdrawal away. It is intended as a part of a recovery plan. It is not to avoid withdrawal. The withdrawal is different, as it is a partial agonist, but there is withdrawal. That is why it is PART of recovery program, in addition to counseling, 12 step meetings, or some form of aftercare. If you do not deal with your reason for starting the H to begin with, the subs will just be an added problem. What have you tried to get clean, taper, using milder opiates, anything? There's a lot of great advice hear, you might want to post on the substance abuse community as you will get more people to help. Good luck and keep searching for freedom.
Well I'm on day 4 and feeling great so glad it's over and I feel so much better thank god now I just gotta try to stay on the wagon