withdrawal and miscarriage...?
I've never posted anything on here before, I just signed up. I just have a few worries though. I am addicted to hydrocodone 10 mgs and in the past year I have been pregnant 3 times. Everytime I find out I am pregnant I quit taking the pills cold turkey, but I always end up miscarrying. Are the withdrawals from the hydrocodone causing me to miscarry? What should I look into to get off of these so I can go on to have a healthy pregnancy the next time? Please help me out, any information anyone can give me is greatly appreciated!!
Yes...abrupt withdrawal can cause miscarriage.

Stop now. Just don't take any more. You'll have withdrawals for about a week and we can help you through that.

There are several routes you can take to get and stay clean.  I suggest,for you,an NA
meeting in your area.  You could probably find one tonight...

Vicki
yes they can be ... please get help get clean and stay clean as Vicki said there are na/aa meetings and addiction therapists other options as well then when you have some clean time and are on steady ground then try again .
Ok, just one more question.....What if I were already pregnant again and didn't know it? I'm not saying that I am, but if I were, then what is the best way to go about getting off of them? Should I tell my dr. or taper myself off or what?? I really appreciate your help!!
OK this is just MY experience....I've been addicted to hydrocodone 5/7.5/and 10's but mostly 5's for the past 2 1/2 years. About a year and a half ago, I was trying to get pregnant. Yes, I know that is the most irresponsible and selfish thing I could have ever done. I got pregnant 3 times, just like you, I lost all 3 of those babies.

You said you've been pregnant 3 times and wondering about the next, are you trying? I have been there so I am the last person to judge you. I know I always told myself that once I got pregnant I would wean off and stop, but my poor babies never made it that far. I have also had to deal with getting off of it while pregnant with my youngest and it wasn't fun. I thank god every day that he came out a very bright, smart boy. My cousins son didn't fair so well.

If you want a baby (and I have no idea if that's the case) but please get off NOW, don't wait! By the time we find out we're pregnant we are usually 4 or 5 weeks along at least! If not, please practice some form of birth control, you don't want this on your conscious TRUST ME!