withdrawal ease
Has anyone tried this, & if so, does it work like it says on the website. Any honest testimonials would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
I bought some and tried it......it has SOME things in it that help, but quite frankly youcan the stuff that you can take from the Thomas recipe at the bottom of the page here and do just as well or better....personally my advice is save your money.....peace.....

n8tiv_ndn
Yes, get the things on the thomas recipe instead.  The WE won't hurt you, but I doubt it helps a lot, and you'll just have to order it and wait on it.  I can give you a list of things that will help you, and you can buy them at your Wal Mart or Walgreen's or whatever!
Ty so much for your reply. I will definitely try the Thomas recipe before spending my money.  Any other helpful withdrawal remedies would be very much appreciated.
Ty, & the walgreens list would be very much appreciated as well!
Ok, get these things...

Mag-Cal-Zinc supplement (take 4 twice a day)
Advil and tylenol to alternate
Epsom salt to use in baths
Melatonin and Valerian Root for sleep (may or may not work the first few days)
Super B Complex Vitamin
Imodium (helps diarrhea and some other symptoms)
Heating pad
Hyland's Leg Cramps with quinine (I couldn't have lived without this!)
Gatorade and apple juice (get both and drink all you can hold!)

That will help you as much as anything will during the WD.  It's not going to feel good no matter what you do!  But this stuff eases it considerably.  My advice.....LIVE in the bathtub!  That will give you more relief than anything you can possibly do!!!  Good luck, sweetie!

I tried the Thomas Recipe and it wasn't working. I jist got the withdrawal ease in the mail today!! I was going to to the amino acid protocol but it's around $150 online on the gnc site. I will let you know it says take 3-5 days before you quit cold turkey!
Just wanted to add one more drink to your list,Cranberry juice has the phosphorus the thomas recipe calld for..I couldnt find it and it was on my cranberry juice label...Good luck..
I saw  had posted a few mo's back you were about to try the WD Ease....can you tell me about your experience using it ??  thanks! : )
Hi lealea! Don't mean to butt in here, but I ordered and took the WE during my detox! I think it did help, but it's hard to say cause I wouldn't know what it's like if I didn't take it! LOL make sense? I also took some of the Thomas Recipe stuff, like Mag, Calcium,Potassium supplement! Plus Immodium and other things! Hope this helps!