Addiction Expert Forum
I slipped:/

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

I slipped:/

Before i found out i was pregnant i was a moderate to heavy user of meth. When i found out i was pregnant at 4 weeks i stopped. Unfortunately i slipped 3 times all in the first trimester. This has been several weeks ago. What are the chances of the baby havi.g any deformities or health issues? All usuage is done .
If all the usage is behind you, the risks are limited to a minimum, if any. Thinking about previous events will just cause you unnecessary stress, which is not good for you and your baby. It seems that you have decided to be healthy and put the drugs behind you and that is what is important.  Stay positive and healthy and things will work out great for you and your baby.

Wish you all the best.
Thank you.