Addiction Expert Forum
Masturbation addiction (7-11times/day)

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Masturbation addiction (7-11times/day)

I know that there are lots of people dealing with an uncontrollable urge of masturbation,but since I am a 16y.o. female and I masturbate 7-11 times a day I am scared that it's not normal and it will have impacts on my future sex life and I also afraid of god because I believe in god. I also can't stop thinking about sex, it's always on my mind even if I'm attending a lecture and the topic has got nothing to do with sex, I will think about having an intense intercourse. And the other problem is I always think about the same guy when I have the urge to have sex. Is there any way to help me reduce my masturbation and kind of stop thinking about sex? I am desperate since I cannot concentrate in class (this is my 2nd semester so I really need to focus on my study),and I cannot even finish a movie without masturbating in the middle of the movie and ending up not getting the story. Please help me.ooh,and I started masturbating since I was 11 and it was an accident I could say....I didn't even realized that it was an orgasm and I was masturbating .I knew about masturbation when I was 13 and then I realized that I've been doing that for quite a long time.thank you so much
As far as I know there is no prohibition in the bible for women in regard to masturbation, since you are not spilling "the seed". However since it is disruptive to your daily live, you may want to talk to your pediatrician. There are some medication that can help you with your hyper-sexuality. On the other hand, I would not be too concerned. It is in no way dangerous to you and if you keep it quiet and private, there is no harm being done,
Try to keep your mind occupied with other, more productive endeavours, stay physically active with daily exercises, and try to keep this to a minimum without worrying to much about it.
Masturbation is a perfectly normal activity  in your age group. Good luck to you. :)
http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-heart-addiction/201103/breaking-addiction

I wanted to add that i am not promoting the book.  I have never read it.  However, there is sound logic there.  The overriding message is to understand what generates each emotion in you.
It's good for u