Addiction Expert Forum
iboga for paws
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

iboga for paws

I've recently as of 18 days been off 120mg daily methadone from back surgeries.  as prescribed by my provider long story simplified I was unable to continue script. Was prescribed clonidine for withdrawals had rebound effects on that Med which made me feel sicker after day five thinking I'd beat all the odds on withdrawing. Can ibogaine help with paws?
2126606_tn?1346348724
Ibogaine is a hallucinogen with both psychedelic and dissociative properties. Patients reports to us that it worked as a temporary relieve of with withdrawal , but it did not last.
We see quite a few patients in our treatment that have tried Ibogaine without much success. It seems like drugs like Naltrexone helps patients with paws much better when properly administered. We do receive patients to our center Domus Retreat that feel unstable after withdrawal and we work with them usually with different medications based on their symptoms and psychotherapy to assess cause and trigger points.
3 Comments
Blank
I think u should do the ibogaine. It seems to work miracles with opiate withdrawals. It's legal in EVERY COUNTRY in the world except good o USA where pharmaceutical companies make billions of billions on prescribing opiod addicting drugs and good meaning providers over prescribe. Its sound like a miracle pill because it is. Its root bark. Thouroughly studied in Europe and Australia for this exact issue and the probablity of opiod dependence and cravings in patients ceasing compared to rehabs and drs are a higher percent far benefits those over the later
Blank
Fake, your replying to yourself, another iboga shiller,

iboga does not work, withdrawals will come back and your prone to brain damage.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1350782543
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now