Strange experience last night
I had the strangest thing happen to me last night, which I am still experiencing some of today.

First off, I was so tired all day, I took two naps totalling about 5 hours. I had been feeling "off" already. All day it had felt as if the words on the computer screen were leaning to my right, like they were going to slide off of the screen. This I ignored. It was around 8pm, I started seeing things floating around, little glimpses of light. Nothing supernatural in nature, more like floaters in the field of vision. Then I could feel my heartbeat in my whole body, face felt hot and tingly, almost numb, hands went tingly and felt like they were swollen, my ears started ringing very loudly. Then I started to see flashes of light. During this, I started to try and find some info online, and as I read, it the words on the screen suddenly didn't make any sense, in my mind they were floating around in bunches, and I could not make sense of what was happening. So I stood up, and tried to shake it off. I went and sat down in a comfortable chair, and started doing breathing exercises, trying to calm myself down. Eventually, everything settled.

Today, I feel "off". My body feels floaty, and week, I can barely lift my legs. I am working, but I am barely here. My right hand still has a burning tingly sensation. My mind doesn't feel right.

I called the doc, and they have me coming in today. I'm not certain what happened. I don't have a history of high blood pressure. I counted my pulse many times during this, and it maintained a count of around 80 beats a min. So anyhow, this was my day, the day of my 37th bday, Ugh, what a day. Still was able to spend it with my family.

Any ideas what it could have been?
did you , or do you have a headache? if so it may be migraine...or i have had these kinds of feelings with anxiety..good that you'll see a doc today, may also be a blood pressure thing. do you have a thyroid condition? Happy Birthday! hope you find some good answers with the doc :)
I get migraines like that - auras, visual migraines - you can  hardly see for a while and they are exhausting.
Next time, get off the computer and into a dark room.