Adrenal Insufficiency Community
does anyone really feel good?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.

does anyone really feel good?

Just wondering if anyone really feels good most of the time--have you been able to pretty much get yourself stabilized for the most part and feel fairly normal?

I am so afraid that the fatigue and apathy I feel will never go away and that i am just going to slowly fade away.

I know I need better sleep--but the TV rarely shuts off before 11:30-12:00---I don't have another place to sleep that i could be comfortable.

I also am not eating well, but I have no appetite and have to force myself to eat to keep my blood sugar up--the only time i get the munchies is in the evening----any ideas on easy, fast things that are nutritious?

I've got to get a little exercise--i guess I could walk up and down my stairs if nothing else?

I know I still need blood work done, but I've got to find a new endo.
Yogurt, small bowl of cereal that has some protein, 1/2 sandwich are some of my snacks that are easy
I do the same. Greek yogurt (my doc insists that I eat some yogurt daily so I do - unflavored, and I add almonds and high fiber cereal to it, so no sugar except what is in the milk), hard boiled eggs, small quantities of nuts or pumpkin seeds (I pour into small/tiny bowl to control portion), and cheeses (again, control portion, low fat stuff).

I like low carb tortillas for sandwiches - so I can add more protein with less carb. I tend as well to eat more soups (I try to make them) and I just joined a co-op to get more organic veggies.