recovery
does anyone have any idea, about how long it will take to recover from adrenal fatigue, if it is being properly treated? And is there a proper treatment or each individual different(probably)?

This is a difficult condition to get any help from medical doctors, and the ND I am seeing, seems to think this is not as severe as it is made out to be. She said if peoples lives were fantastic tomorrow, all those symptoms would go away. I beg to differ. But anyway,

does anyone have any thoughts or experience with this?

I have not started using hydrocortisone creme yet, but thinking about it.
For those of us with this debilitating disease, some success stories would be really encouraging! So if you have one please share it to give others some hope that it does get better.

Heh peggy- about 4 yrs ago my adrenals were really bad and my body crashed when I was first sick with Epstein-barr virus, before they diagnosed me with hypothyroidism. No matter what I took it was never enough it seemed....but I kept up with it and now I only take an adaptogen. If I get under great stress, they crash. But after all this time they are easier to fix now. So I am a success story as I only take support adaptogen now and don't have to take the strong stuff.
peggy,
    what did you do and what adaptogen do you take?
I think you meant to address that to Laura, as she is the one that suggested the adaptagen.

I have taken 3 gm of vit c a day, some adrenal formulas, licorice, among other recommended treatments. also trying to treat the other glands that are not "playing purty"
thanks to those who have responded.