Black vomit
After drinking vodka, what does it mean if vomit is black and leaves a taste like blood?
it means you need to reduce your intake or even better quit - your either upsetting your stomach lining or worse... it's happened to me before and my doctor sent me to A&E, are you passing blood or black stools?
Sounds like it is blood.
It means that it's time to see a doctor, and that's no joke.  You're most likely bleeding from somewhere - probably in your stomach.  Please, go see a doctor.  
I agree with the others.  Sounds like blood.  Get to a doctor.
recently ive been throwing up after drinking but it's black, gooey and slimey stuff :(((( what does it mean? anything to worry about!?
Roxy, your it sounds like you stomach or esophagus is bleeding. Just like mentioned in the above posts. Old blood turns black in the body. Medication is nessasary and you must stop drinking immediately. Stomach ulcers can become bad enough to eat a hole through the stomach lining.Quitting drinking is not enough, you must get to a doctor immediatly. Friday is a good day to leave work early for an emergency appointment. Your weekend plans are cancelled. An endoscopy is needed. You may even consider going in to the ER at the hospital. You must be a pretty heavy drinker for it to get this bad.

Randy