Chest Pain
I have been a heavy drinker for two years now. I am 35 years old, 5 foot 10, weigh 180 pounds. I have had a history of high cholesterol and triglycerides, but according to doctors, the ratings were nothing extreme. I have had a pain in the center of my chest for six weeks and it won't go away. I feel it more when I'm lying down and when I take a deep breath. I don't have health insurance so I haven't seen a doctor. I'm hoping someone can tell me what is causing the pain. Please let me know what it could be and how to stop it.
None of us are doctors so we cant tell you what is going on with your chest pain.  This is something you really need to see a doctor about.  Have you given any thought to putting down the drink?  The chest thing will be mild compared to what will happen if you continue drinking.
Having a pain in your chest for six weeks is a concern. You should go to doctors and see if its serious. It doesn't sound good, though. Drinking for two years heavily is dangerous for your health of liver problems though. Your level of toxicity in your liver test will be very high and will cause you problems with your liver if you continue. Look up AA meetings in your area and go to them. Other alcoholics can help you with support to quit drinking and will make you feel welcome. Drinking lots could make you get acidic and indigestion and possibly could be the problem, and dangerous for your cholesterol also. Best Wishes!!
it sounds like heartburn.  I take it in those 6weeks you've allready tried any kind of  magnesium-based pill to negate the acid in your stomach / throat.  
If you did & the pain is still there: then please go see a doctor.