SPIKED
I am 17 years old, currently living in Italy without my family. I went out the other night and i think my drink may have been spiked. It's been 4 days now and my dizziness and nausea hasn't gone away. I felt sick the day after i went out. After 2 drinks i was finished, but i know my how much i can drink and know that mixing my drinks doesn't mess with me. It's a little difficult for me to tell the people looking after me as i was under the age for going out and could ruin things here. But if someone really recommends that i see a doctor i will go. If someone thinks that, no it is nothing serious give it a day or 2 more then i will not worry. Help please someone !
It sounds like someone may have slipped you something.  If these symptoms dont go away you need to see a doctor.  How often do you drink?  Did you black out that night?
Sounds like what happened tome one time. It is nothing serious.
All it takes is that one time for someone to spike a drink w/an unknown substance and someone could have a fatal reaction to it....nothing serious?it could be!One never knows!
Pauly, please don't leave your drink unattended and raise the bar as to who you can really trust. You're on your own at a very young age, and you have to be super careful. Okay son? If you continue to feel sick, better safe than sorry, get to a doctor, it's what I would tell my own son. If you ever need to reach out, just send a message. I was on my own at your age, i know it can sometimes be hard and lonely. My son is your age, maybe i can lend an ear. Liz