regarding a pain
I have a pain in my left side right near my hip.  I have stage four cirrhosis of the liver but the doctor hasn't done anything about that?  I take a pain killer for the nerve damage in my left leg that's all.  I'm going for a colonoscopy will
that tell me if anything is there or if something else is wrong? For the last year I have been having trouble walking, so I tried a massage now, walking is better with very little pain, but insurance doesn't cover it and I can't afford that weekly.
Hi, I am very sorry you have cirrohsis of the liver. I had a ultrasound of the liver 2 years ago and it was on the right side. You said you have nerve damage on the left , could the pain be from the damage there. I have also had a colonoscopy 2 years ago. They will let you know if they find anything when the procedure is done. I got to watch them do it on the screen. The doctor probably wants to rule out any other damage with you before he discusses the pain. Ruling out other problems, then he will deal with the nerve damage and problems concerning it. Nerve damage can be very troublesome, and make you very sore and weak feeling in the damaged areas. I hope everything is good with your colonoscopy, let us know how you are. Stay positive and take care of yourself.
thank you, that makes me feel better, I just don't like not knowing whats happening.  My doctor only gave me three yrs so I'm going to make the best of it.  Last week I had a massage and for the first time in a year I'm walking okay, I get trier fast but I can live with that.  I wish my insurance would pay for it.
that makes me feel better.
How are you making out with everything and did you get your tests done? How are you feeling and has anything gotten better with your pain? Hoping you are alright and wondering how you are.