shakey hands
My hands have been quite shakey, to the point where i am finding it hard to even write.I do drink quite a lot of beer,and i think.....I know I am an alcoholic.What can i do without sacrificing my income?There are some other issues that may have something to to do with the shaking.
I think a lot of beer can cause many problems - especially if you've been doing it for years.  I drank (mostly in the evenings) for 15 years straight.  Sometimes 5-6 beers, sometimes 8 or 12.  At 41, I had rapid heartbeats and my left arm and hand began to lose some coordination.  Blood pressure also went up quite a bit.  

One year ago last month, I had some kind of "attack" that left me in a fog for weeks - I couldn't even ride a bicycle or drive a car on the highway without vertigo.  

The problems can likely clear up if you quit.  You have to be patient, because it make take weeks (or months) to clear.  Why don't you go see a doctor?

As far as money is concerned, AA is free.  I've never been to a meeting, but I think I'd go if I was unable to stop.  For a long time, I really was unable or unwilling, but when my health got bad enough it scared me into it!
Stopping drink can help that problem. I too would suggest that you check out AA. There are several meetings in most areas so it shouldn't be hard to find one. Good luck
i would also recommend being honest with a physician. alcohol induced tremors can be a sign of potential nerve damage and may indicate even worse potential withdrawal effects. i've had seizures and extreme psychological distress in addition to the shakiness upon the cessation of drinking. i shook badly for several weeks. the good news is that it usually subsides if i stay away from the booze. good luck!