Do I have semen allergy
I am 28 year old female & I had an abortion when I was 20 years old.From the first of my intercourse till now most of the time  my vagina burns when I have contact with sperm & swells but it doesn't occur while we use condom but have some swelling.Now we are trying for pregnancy for three months but not yet pregnant.I have lubrication problem.Do I have sperm allergy ,if so thus how could be I pregnant before.I am not good in English so I beg your pardon for any mistakes.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It's unlikely that semen allergy is causing problem with conception. In cases of infertility 1/3rd of causes is due to the female, another 1/3 is due to the male and the last 1/3 is due to both males and females. If you have menstrual irregularity it needs to be evaluated. This could cause anovulatory (eggless) cycles. You will to consult your gynecologist who will do a Hormone evaluation work up, to determine the cause for irregular periods and treat infertility.  Your partner will also be evaluated. If your cycles are regular then determine the ovulation time for conception.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Thanks..