Wasp sting near eye - Ouch!
I was stung by a wasp just under my eye (about 1/2 inch) 3 and 1/2 days ago. I immediately applied ice, and kept icing over the next 8 hours or so. I was able to get to a pharmacy within 1/2 hour of the sting. They said that with how close to my eye it was - ice was the only thing i could do, and to see a doctor if the swelling increased dramatically. Initially my eye burned at the time of sting, and it has been throbbing thruout the whole eye area to varying degrees (kind of an 'eyeache' feeling) and the eye and area burning especially towards end of the day. Now on the 4th day, it seems more red and swollen - the swelling following the bone just under my eye (the sting was right on top of that bony area) extending out to under the outer edge of my eye, is hot - feels feverish, and is increasingly itchy. What can/should i do??? I don't have health insurance - so don't go to a doctor unless necessary... but if need be - need be... Please advise!!!
How are you? Is there swelling and hives in other parts of your body?Wasp sting is rather painful, can itch, and usually swells. Although most stings do not require medical care, remember some stings can be serious or even fatal. Watch out for large localized reaction (greater than about 10 inches in diameter) occurs, evidence of infection -increasing pain, swelling, redness, drainage of pus or fever, is present at the sting site, or any symptoms last for more than a day or two.

With your increased swelling, fever, and itch, there might be an infection. It would be best to go to a doctor or at the hospital near you immediately for proper evaluation and management.

Take care and keep us posted.
if you get stung contact a doctor right away if   you got stung by somthing come to ryanns care ceter  @ 87 reed ave north attboro mas usa ,  if u need to email me @ the care ceter u can by  email ling  me  ryann @   email adress is ***@**** if need to conattct doctor ryann sullvan  if u dont no what to do  please email me or contact me @ 5082236902 phone nuber .    if needed an apoint met plesa email me at   ***@****  prices  vist  for kid or adult for a kid its 10$ if for a adult20$  docters office  needed come pan a vist or come right away  if neeed asstints.  AND I ALL MOST FRGOT FOR TEEN AGER S ITS 12$  FOR babys its 5$