allergy to soy...
I have recently been diagnosed with an allergy to soy and soy products.  Does anyone have any advice on what is safe to eat for lunch when Im out in public?  I know most hot chips and salads are safe but time after time they get quite old...I want some variety!  Sandwiches are out - all bread has soy products!!  

Thanks in advance for any advice!! :)
Nat

WELCOME .. let me look and see if we can find some references for you in that regard.  Soy is tough .. oftentimes those with milk look towards soy and since soy is out it does limit your ability of what to eat.

C~

Here's some great info on Soy Allergy.  I'm sure this FAAN site will be able to help you with the foods can you eat.  Also, I've listed posts from other MedHelp Members that'll be sure to help you, too!

Good Luck and keep us posted!!

http://www.medhelp.org/search?query=soy+allergy&camp=top_nav_search

http://www.foodallergy.org/page/soy1

C~
Thank you so much!!!!!!!

I'll definately have a look through the links you gave me.  I'll definately keep you posted!!

Thanks again :)
Well, just an update.  Today I went out for a meal without the safety of mum helping me choose something to eat...and thankfully I managed to choose a meal on my own that I was able to eat.  Your references you posted for me helped heaps by providing me with great background info.  

Thanks again!! :)