Electro dermal screening - from naturo path DR
Its a method of 'reading' the bodies meridians via energy channel points that correlate to the acupuncture points with modern electronic technology..

Yea, sound weird. I know someone that swears by it, to see what is going on in the whole body. Now I am a 'facts' kind of guy, not into smoke and mirrors. So I will ask, has anyone here had this done.?

Since I do know partially what conditions I have, If I do this part of my believe will be how curate it is in pointing out what I already know about myself. The whole deal, including the after appt is under $300.
Good luck and keep us posted
"Good luck" - gee, such encouraging words!

Ha Ha.

We're all just Guinea pigs to some degree.

I think it's BS.  Had a naturopath who used this wand to do the same thing, and had a chiropractor who used a similar device to find the proper place to put the needle or pressure.  But in the end, the treatment is the same -- they still go by what the books say works for a particular condition.  And mine was just part of the treatment, not extra money.  Keep in mind that there is no evidence for acupuncture points other than that acupuncture seems to work.  You can't see them, you can't find the meridians, you can't pick up the chi on any meter.  Whatever is going on with energy meridians is something else that we haven't found yet physically yet.  If you look at the entire Chinese theory here, or the Indian theory of prana, it's based on a view of how the universe is arranged energetically -- yin and yang, circular, in balance or out.  It can't be scientifically proven but it can be scientifically shown that a skilled acupuncturist can help people.  We just don't know exactly how.  But if you've got the money, it could be entertaining.  This is just my opinion, though.
I've had a meridan test done years ago. It was quite interesting actually. Mine was to read for any foods i should avoid or didn't respond to well. I knew eggs and milk had to be on the list and when the results came back, both were listed among others. Pretty good i thought. :) If you want a cheaper "health check" so to speak, there is iridology. It costs me $25 a session. I just have diagnosed two conditions more recently that showed up on my iridology chart/notes two years ago! At the time i didn't take much notice. Will be more attentive in future! :)