just dont get it
Ive got this weird feeling in m thorat like Im gonna choke or somethin.  nothing seems to help. Ive been in the emergency room for, took CAT scans for petes sake and,  nothing (they say) was wrong. It all just (they say) "anxiety" Tell this isnt true. And tell me there is relife!!!
Have you been to an ENT and had the doctor look down your throat?  My husband and I have both had this procedure, not painful in the least.  If nothing shows there, my next step would be to see a Gastroenterologist and for sure explain all of your symptoms.
In the meantime, in case it is anxiety, you may wish to purchase the small paperback at most bookstores, or they can order it....Hope and Help for Your Nerves by Dr. Claire Weekes.  I have found it to be very helpful.  It does talk about a choking sensation.  
Let us know how you are doing.  My best to you!!
it could be that u are tense all the time , and it feels like there is something in your throat but there actually is not . i had a lump feeling in my throat and every time i swolowd it felt like i was going to choke. so i went to the doctors and they give me 2 diazipan to take so i went home took them ,when they had kickt in i was swolowing and the lump was gone because the tablets had took away the tension.