12 year old boy
My son is a 12 year old boy in 7th grade and was diagnosed with ADHD while in 4th grade.  I am about at wits end with the issues he is having with all but two of his teachers and of course with his peers.  Let's just refer to him as "Go Getter" for purposes of this forum.  Go Getter appears to major in minors in terms of paying attention to the wrong things others are doing where he should of course be paying attention to what he is doing.  I got a phone call today from his music teacher -  he apparently told the class they were idiots!  When I asked him what happened, he just told me that another child asked him what happens if you do something bad, his response was "you go to hell."  Well, apparently this got out of control and turned into him calling the class a bunch of idiots.

Go Getter does not get along with the male music teacher either, my husband and I have determined that they are pretty much alike in terms of their personalities, etc.  

With math and English, he simply daydreams in class because he says he does not understand what is going on.  The only three classes he seems to be doing well in is Band, Science and History.  I am wondering if turrets is a concern here, with his sudden outbursts, or perhaps autism?  Please offer any suggestions!!
hi, i understand you must be feeling really worried and dont know what to do.. i'd say please do go see a mental health professional to determine what he's going through, and maybe they might help you with ways of coping with this.
Hi I clearly understand what you are going through, I have a 9 year old son that has ADHD and ODD and a slew of other medical concerns.  What you have to do is keep fighting for ways to enhance your son's learning.  My son excels in science and reads very well and has a vast vocabulay, but does not like math at all so he wont engage.  So I put him in summer school and he is receiving math tutoring.  I encourage him that if he engages himself in school we can cut out the extra schooling/tutroring.  Keep looking for ways to combine the things he loves with the things he hates. for example my son hates math but loves dinasaurs, i found math dinasaur cards.  Also give lotws or encouragement ont he things he does well don't focus so much on what he does wrong.  Having great doctors that hear you is also great, it does take a village best of luck  stay encouraged