Aa
A
A
Close
Anxiety about health
I am 21 years old female. Been healthy all my life but recently I have been worrying a lot about my health. A couple months ago I decided to change up my diet and eat "better" this started to cause stomach pain and weight loss. I got scared and I thought something was wrong and I started searching on the internet which caused me more anxiety. I went to the doctor and he said everything was fine so I stopped worrying about it. I stopped weighing myself and that helped me. Fast forward a couple months later till now, a couple days ago I had really bad tonsil pain on my right and I went to the doctor and he told me I'm fine and that it could be from my wisdom teeth because my right cheek is slightly swollen too. I went home and three days ago I woke up with a lump on my right side of my neck the size of a pea. Seems to be a swollen lymph node and this scared me because I have never noticed one before. Two days ago I woke up with a sore throat I could barely talk and at night I had a fever and I threw up. I am on antibiotics now and doing better but my lymph node is still there. I am experiencing anxiety again over my health and it is ridiculous losing weight again and it seems that one thing is happening after another. I am not sure of my lymph node is because I am sick or even from my wisdom teeth and I don't know if my weight loss is from all the stress but it all seems to connect. I just need advice and maybe if anyone has had this happen to them let me know.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
AnxiousNoMore I don't respond to inbox me... Comment
3 hrs ago
517872 tn?1506854164
Blank
senseanonymous Patience, truth, courage, F... Comment