Anxiety attacks or Heart attacks?
Im a 24 year old asian male, *not chinese/japanese/korean/india* My first BP was 156/96 and my last BP was 136/94.
I went to the doctors twice, and twice they say im okay. *different doctors* Im still concerned about my health. Because my health doesnt seems to be improving, since they threated me with gastric medication and pain reliever pills. IM STILL HAVING THIS SYMPTOMS after my visit to the doctors. Its has almost been a month.

I have upper left abdominal pain right under the heart (a vibrating,tingling sensations sometimes not painful, just discomfort), and i also have chest pain(near the left armpit and sometimes around the rib cages), i have pain around the neck and throat, i also have pain in my left arm. i have ringing in my ears, i have been having light headache, im always thirsty and my mouth seems dry.
Did the doctors run tests atleast? How did they come to the conclusion that you are ok. Your last BP was ok but the first was high. However many things can influence your BP and if you were stressed at all when it was taken it couldve read high. It takes 3 high reading on seperate occasions for a doctor to consider your BP a problem. What you are feeling could be anxiety but until the doctors do testing to rule out any medical reasons I wouldnt put it off as anxiety. Go back to your doctor and tell them that you are not feeling well at all and you want answers. If they are not helpful then seek out another doctor.
You can rest assured though. I am pretty positive that they are not heart attacks you are experiencing. The pain would be very intense and you would end up at the hospital for sure. Hang in there and I hope you are able to get some answers very soon.
I take an ECG test which they say there is no irregular heart beat, and i also take urine and blood test, and also an X-ray of chest. and from that.. i guess they concluded that im okay.

Ok, if i really have this anxiety attacks, what started them? could road accidents and electrocution cause anxiety attacks?? p/s im not injured during the road acciddents.
but i did past out due to the electrocution. thanks again :)