Anxiety Community
Anxiety getting the best of me
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anxiety getting the best of me

So I've been dealing with the fear of having a brain tumor for about 4 months now. It all started when i quit my job, and had nothing better to do than to sit at home and google everything. I get headaches, not severe. I'm sure i wouldnt be getting the headaches if i didnt sit back and wait for them. I've gone to my primary doctor for it and sure said it was my anxiety. I've had my blood drawn and everything. I've been to my eye doctor and had my eyes dialated and everything, she said everything was perfect. Now i feel like im ALWAYS lightheaded and dizzy. It's ruining my life. I'm so scared to be at home alone, go into stores by myself, drive in the car with my kids because of fearing that ill crash and hurt them both. I HATE it. I dont know what to do anymore =/
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1415482_tn?1337188613
It is essential that you go to the doctor, who can recommend treatment strategies to assist with your anxiety. The most common methods are medication and/or talk therapy. The two works best together.

It sounds to me that your anxiety gets even more severe by the minute and you need to do something about it before it gets worse. It is important that you be your healthiest to get through your everyday life and to be the person you want to be to your kids. Please make that appointment ASAP!

Anna
Blank
I went to my psychiatrist a few months ago who wanted to start Lexapro. I know this is my stupidity, but i havent started it yet. I'm terrified that it'll makes my dizziness worse, or it wont even help my anxiety.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
480448_tn?1403547723
Blank
nursegirl6572 "Sometimes you will never k... Comment
1 hr ago
Blank
allinblack commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
2 hrs ago
1302038_tn?1401843053
Blank
TinaR10 commented on TinaR10's status
2 hrs ago
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
480448_tn?1403547723