Anxiety or Something Else?
Recently I started (and subsequently quit) a very physically stressful job which included moving furniture and hanging 65 lb mirrors from twenty foot ladders and whatnot. I am a 5 ft 4 in female and I weigh about 100 lbs, I am in recovery for a relatively acute eating disorder that took about 13 years of my life, and while I am much better I am not seeing a nutritionist and definitely have some deficiences. As soon as I started working I began to experience  symptoms that I am convinced signal the advent of a degenerative neurological disease or brain tumor. While I've always been something of a hypochondriac, it seems the hyper-vigilance I felt about my weight and body shape has transferred to hyper-vigilance about my body's well-being. The physical stress of the job plus a baseline anxiety of 8/10 daily has me basically incapacitated. The things I feel are:  

- tingling, sensations of pins and needles, itching, burning, buzzing, but no numbness. all over body, even roof of mouth and back of throat, corner of eyes.
- thick tongue sensation and weird taste, like blood. metallic. but so far this has only happened once.
- headaches, in the sinus mode, but possibly migraines? can press particular points on face where pain originates. fairly often with bad weather, poor food intake. sometimes accompanied by nausea. like heat stroke.  
- feeling of tightness and knifing pain in throat/neck when inhaling deeply.
- extreme tension in shoulders, neck, jaws, scalenes.
- occasional vertigo and dizziness.
- weird, long-standing optical anomalies. includes visual snow, after images, trails, floaters, 'mosquitoes', threads of light, colored spots that are static or not. particularly bad in the dark or bright lights. colored spots particularly during exertion or when outside. best described as persistent migraine aura. it should be noted that i have had this my whole life, since as early as i can remember, and while it is distracting and a great anxiety-inducer, my vision is generally not hindered.  
- back pain, seems mostly related to work
- nausea, loss of appetite.
- crippling anxiety. to the point of feeling suicidal. constant crying, significant psychological distress.

I'm curious what other people think of this. I had a battery of neuro tests about 10 years ago, to look at the vision stuff and some anxiety related depersonalization when I was sixteen, and everything was normal, opthamologist says there's nothing wrong with my eyes. I basically need reassurance that I don't have MS or a huge brain tumor.  If this is just anxiety it's giving me a hell of a time, and it's about to cost me a lot of money in specialist visits and MRIs.  

I should mention I take 1 mg clonazepam and 300 mg wellbutrin xl per day.

I'm a wreck. Any ideas?
Have you found any answers to your question or health status??  How long have you been battling these symptoms and been on the wellbutrin??  Did you notice these symptoms occuring after taking a medication?
I should mention I have all the same symptoms as you and they're debilitating.  I had all the tests done all came back negative.  Now left with either fibromyalgia or just depression/anxiety.  I'm really sensitive to medicine so I have to take everything really slow and experiencing bad side effects at such a low dose (I'm only on 1mg of lexapro for 2 weeks).  I've spent a lot of money like you and have come to the end of the line.